Mind Mapping could be Fum!

23.25 Unknown 0 Comments




Good morning everyone!

So, i've been thinking much about how am i gonna be succesful one day? i looked at myself and i found some things i can be really good at. But, to find my own direction is something hard to do.

In school classes, i've never been focus on anything. Like, when a teacher explain something about human anatomy, my brain runs randomly to think anything but human anatomy. So, when my friends asking me what i did learn before, i was like 'huh? the teacher is great!'.

So, even i'm a scientist, my brain works statistical rather than technical. instinctive rather than logical. My right brain -in fact- works better than my left brain. it totally random and messy inside. And .. to organize it, i made this mind map about myself, whats my obsession and what i really concern about. What do you think?

0 komentar: