Welcoming .. Me?

03.16 Unknown 0 Comments



I hate diaries!

As long as i remember, i've had more than 10 diary book abandoned in my home in Cirebon. I love notebook a lot but never filled them with my writings, even at school and campus, my writings are very very few compared to others. i think its waste of time and waste of wood lol! ... But, when it comes to digital writing, i have tons in my laptop. i'm using Evernote application for my writings but never shared them. i think its safe to place them on internet so i supposed to make a blog, so everyone would know some of my ideas.

And oh, this not a swag post like 'this is a new me' or 'turning to the next page of my life', i'm just welcoming myself to another experience in blogging. i hope you enjoy my another posts, and i hope everyone that is reading this is having a really good day! :D

0 komentar: